We believe spontaneous, unguarded, natural moments make the best photographs and capture the truest emotions, so we blend an artist’s eye with a photojournalist’s technique to document your celebration. We rarely give orders and instead focus on responding to your day as it unfolds — looking for moments and details that others might miss.
We understand the trust you place in your wedding photographer and are honored to accept this responsibility. We want to help make your day smooth and enjoyable and are proud of our ability to keep clients at ease while making artful, emotion-rich pictures. We are available whenever you have questions — before, during, or after your event.
We want you to know that our commitment to quality endures beyond the day of your event. Whether displayed in a storybook album or as a collection of framed artwork, we guarantee that the images of your wedding will remain as rich and vibrant as the day they occurred.
Our services come with a variety of options to ensure you get just what you’re looking for. We’re happy to customize further if you don’t see exactly what you need, however, our Sheer Simplicity is a great starting point at $3150 in Chicago and $2495 in Little Rock (ask about any other area) and include the following options:
- An engagement session
- Unlimited number of images captured
(we don’t want to miss a thing!)
- A photographic associate when appropriate
- A set number of your photographer’s time on your wedding day
- Approximately 400 to 800 edited/enhanced wedding day images
- Images posted online for you to view and share and download
- An Artist’s Book with 20 to 25 photographic highlights from your day,
as selected by your photographer
- High-resolution digital files of your edited wedding photographs
(with personal usage rights to make your own prints)